Perfect for dinner, but not for vampires.
- step-by-step directions
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 cup oatmeal (finely ground)
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup horseradish
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon finely ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 pound ground pork
- 1/4 cup gated onion
- 1/4 cup grated carrot
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons roasted garlic
- 1 tablespoon tabasco
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a medium bowl, combine milk and oatmeal. Let sit for 2 minutes. Stir in eggs, horseradish, ketchup, garlic, Dijon, salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef, pork, onions and carrots. Gently mix in oatmeal mixture until combined thoroughly. On a parchment or foil-lined baking sheet, shape mixture into a loaf. Score the top diagonally.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
- For Ketchup Glaze: Combine all ketchup glaze ingredients and slather ketchup glaze on top. Bake for another 30 minutes.
Braised Chicken Thighs with Caramelized Onions and Egg Noodles
Easy Tiramisu Cake
Grilled Skirt Steak with Charred Tomatillo Salsa
Gluten Free Coconut Pancake
Chickpea and Lentil Curry Over Toasted Pita
Marinated Pork T-Bones
Tuna Noodle Casserole with Potato Chip Topping
California Veggie Burger
Spaghetti Squash Latkes
Apple Cider Donuts
Spiced Turkey Meatloaf
Kielbasa with Beer and Onions