Perfect for dinner, but not for vampires.
- step-by-step directions
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 cup oatmeal (finely ground)
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup horseradish
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon finely ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 pound ground pork
- 1/4 cup gated onion
- 1/4 cup grated carrot
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons roasted garlic
- 1 tablespoon tabasco
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a medium bowl, combine milk and oatmeal. Let sit for 2 minutes. Stir in eggs, horseradish, ketchup, garlic, Dijon, salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef, pork, onions and carrots. Gently mix in oatmeal mixture until combined thoroughly. On a parchment or foil-lined baking sheet, shape mixture into a loaf. Score the top diagonally.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
- For Ketchup Glaze: Combine all ketchup glaze ingredients and slather ketchup glaze on top. Bake for another 30 minutes.
Roasted Cauliflower Soup with Parmesan Croutons
Carly's Spinach Pesto
Jeweled Citrus Bark
Cinnamon Apple Monkey Bread
Apple Cider Spice Mix
Fresh Veggie Frittata
Bruschetta with Ricotta and Pepita Gremolata
Skirt Steak with Ginger Gold Apples
Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes
Breaded Pork Tenderloin Sandwiches with Sauteed Peppers
Oven Roasted Salmon with Purple Cauliflower Puree and a Buttermilk Dill Slaw