Perfect for dinner, but not for vampires.
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 cup oatmeal (finely ground)
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup horseradish
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon finely ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 pound ground pork
- 1/4 cup gated onion
- 1/4 cup grated carrot
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons roasted garlic
- 1 tablespoon tabasco
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a medium bowl, combine milk and oatmeal. Let sit for 2 minutes. Stir in eggs, horseradish, ketchup, garlic, Dijon, salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef, pork, onions and carrots. Gently mix in oatmeal mixture until combined thoroughly. On a parchment or foil-lined baking sheet, shape mixture into a loaf. Score the top diagonally.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
- For Ketchup Glaze: Combine all ketchup glaze ingredients and slather ketchup glaze on top. Bake for another 30 minutes.