Perfect for dinner, but not for vampires.
- step-by-step directions
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 cup oatmeal (finely ground)
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup horseradish
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon finely ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 pound ground pork
- 1/4 cup gated onion
- 1/4 cup grated carrot
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons roasted garlic
- 1 tablespoon tabasco
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a medium bowl, combine milk and oatmeal. Let sit for 2 minutes. Stir in eggs, horseradish, ketchup, garlic, Dijon, salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef, pork, onions and carrots. Gently mix in oatmeal mixture until combined thoroughly. On a parchment or foil-lined baking sheet, shape mixture into a loaf. Score the top diagonally.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
- For Ketchup Glaze: Combine all ketchup glaze ingredients and slather ketchup glaze on top. Bake for another 30 minutes.
Sweet Potato Croquettes
Bubble and Squeak with Poached Eggs and Mixed Greens Salad
Bacon Lattice Wrapped Turkey
Greek-Style Spatchcock Turkey
Pumpkin Angel Food Cake with Caramel Sauce
Puff Pastry Almond Snowflakes
Pear Pie Spring Rolls
Puff Pastry Almond Twists
Apple Cider Sangria
Spatchcock Turkey with Stuffing
Sheet Pan Butternut Squash Soup
Spinach and Feta Puffs