A Home Run Dessert!
Carla Hall's Homemade Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- Graham crackers spilt into 2 squares
- shredded coconut for garnish
- mini chocolate chips for garnish
- honey roasted peanuts finely chopped
- Cracker Jacks
- Allow ice cream to soften slightly. In a large bowl stir together ice cream and peanut butter. NOTE: if you don't want to use peanut butter you can use honey or a chocolate hazelnut spread. Place ice cream back into the freezer for 30 minutes.
- To graham crackers, spread layer of ice cream mixture. Top with another graham cracker. Roll sides in desired garnish, we suggest shredded coconut, mini chocolate chips, peanuts or even Cracker Jacks. Wrap in foil, and freeze until firm or enjoy as is.