Your favorite dessert just smaller!
Carla Hall's Mini Cheesecakes
- 7 Graham crackers (crushed)
- 2 tablespoon butter (melted)
- 2 (8 ounce packages) cream cheese
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs with melted butter. Place liners into mini muffin tins and press 1 teaspoon of graham cracker mixture into the bottom of each.
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese with sugar until smooth. Blend in milk, and then mix in the eggs one at a time, mixing just enough to incorporate. Mix in sour cream, vanilla and flour until smooth. Pour filling into mini crusts.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10-15 minutes. Cool at room temp, then chill in refrigerator until serving. Top with your favorite garnish.