Curry Chicken Salad
Michael Symon's Chicken Curry Sandwich
- 3 cups Roasted Chicken (skin removed and cut into 1/2-inch size cubes)
- 1 cup Grapes (halved)
- 1 Granny Smith Apple (small dice)
- 1/3 cup Scallions (sliced)
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Lime (juice)
- 2 teaspoons Curry Paste
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 Baguette
- In a large bowl, add the chicken, grapes, apple and scallions.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, lime juice and curry paste (adjusting the amount of curry to your preference). Season with salt and pepper.
- Mix the mayonnaise into the chicken, making sure everything is evenly coated. Adjust seasoning.
- Cut the baguette in half lengthwise and spoon in the chicken salad. Cut into sections and serve.