Mustard Chicken Breasts over Noodles
Heather Ranucci's Chicken Dijon
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 2 tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 1 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 tablespoon Garlic Powder
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1 pound Wide Egg Noodles
- Cube chicken breasts; season with salt and pepper. Brown in a small amount of neutral oil.
- When chicken is nearly cooked through, add the soup, dijon mustard, garlic powder, onion powder, and milk. Allow sauce to thicken.
- Boil egg noodles according to package instructions. Serve chicken and sauce over egg noodles.