Quick and tasty!
Chicken with Kale, Cucumber and Tomato Feta Salad
- 5 Chicken Cutlets (pounded thin)
- 1 bunch Dinosaur Kale (sliced into thin ribbons)
- 1 Cucumber (peeled and sliced into chunks)
- 2 Tomatoes (chopped)
- 1/2 Cup Feta (crumbled)
- Salt and Freshly Ground Pepper
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- Preheat a grill or grillpan to medium high heat.
- Brush the grill with extra virgin olive oil, and season the chicken cutlets with salt and freshly ground pepper. Grill them for 3 minutes per side and remove to a plate.
- Season kale with salt and a drizzle of olive oil. Grill kale until wilted, about 2-3 minutes. Remove from grill and roughly chop.
- Add kale to a large bowl with tomatoes, garlic, cucumber and feta.
- Whisk together 4 tablespoons of olive oil, red wine vinegar and a pinch of salt and pepper. Toss salad with dressing. Serve the chicken with the kale salad.
Similar categories: Ingredients Chicken & Poultry Vegetables Kale Courses & Meals Dinner Other Salads