This dish is easy to put together and even easier to eat. Try it for dinner tonight.
- step-by-step directions
- For the Chicken:
- 4 Boneless skin-on Chicken Thighs (pounded out and marinated)
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil (separated)
- 1/2 pound Arugula
- 1/2 cup Orange Juice
- 1/2 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 tablespoon Black Olive Paste
- 1/4 cup Sun-dried Tomatoes (packed in oil)
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- For the Marinade:
- 1/2 bunch Parsley
- 1/2 bunch Thyme
- 1/2 bunch Rosemary
- 1/2 cup Apple Cider
- 1 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- For the Marinade: In a baking dish combine all of the marinade ingredients. Add the chicken and season with salt. Chicken can marinade for up to 8 hours (overnight).
- For the Chicken: Preheat grill pan to medium-high.
- Drizzle the grill pan with extra virgin olive oil and place the chicken skin side down. Place a brick on top. Once skin is crisp, after about 4 minutes, flip over to finish, about 4-5 minutes. Season the chicken with a pinch more salt.
- While that cooks, reduce the orange juice in saucepan over high heat until reduced by two-thirds, about 3-4 minutes. Transfer the juice to a bowl and whisk in the mustard and black olive paste until well combined. Whisk in the oil until emulsified. Adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Toss the arugula with 1 tablespoon olive oil and a pinch of salt. To serve, split the arugula salad among four plates, add a whole sundried tomato, place a piece of chicken on top and drizzle with vinaigrette.
Similar categories: Ingredients Chicken & Poultry BBQ Chicken Courses & Meals Dinner Chicken Techniques BBQ & Grilling Grilled Chicken
rate this recipe
Cannelloni al Forno
Skordalia and Roasted Beets
Rock Shrimp and Egg Sandwich
Apple Tarte Tatin
Buttermilk Semifreddo with Candied Peaches
Cast-Iron Blueberry Cobbler
Green Chicken Enchiladas
Savory Breakfast Cauliflower Bake
Sausage Gravy and Bacon Biscuits
Italian Egg Boat