This dish is easy to put together and even easier to eat. Try it for dinner tonight.
- step-by-step directions
- For the Chicken:
- 4 Boneless skin-on Chicken Thighs (pounded out and marinated)
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil (separated)
- 1/2 pound Arugula
- 1/2 cup Orange Juice
- 1/2 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 tablespoon Black Olive Paste
- 1/4 cup Sun-dried Tomatoes (packed in oil)
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- For the Marinade:
- 1/2 bunch Parsley
- 1/2 bunch Thyme
- 1/2 bunch Rosemary
- 1/2 cup Apple Cider
- 1 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- For the Marinade: In a baking dish combine all of the marinade ingredients. Add the chicken and season with salt. Chicken can marinade for up to 8 hours (overnight).
- For the Chicken: Preheat grill pan to medium-high.
- Drizzle the grill pan with extra virgin olive oil and place the chicken skin side down. Place a brick on top. Once skin is crisp, after about 4 minutes, flip over to finish, about 4-5 minutes. Season the chicken with a pinch more salt.
- While that cooks, reduce the orange juice in saucepan over high heat until reduced by two-thirds, about 3-4 minutes. Transfer the juice to a bowl and whisk in the mustard and black olive paste until well combined. Whisk in the oil until emulsified. Adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Toss the arugula with 1 tablespoon olive oil and a pinch of salt. To serve, split the arugula salad among four plates, add a whole sundried tomato, place a piece of chicken on top and drizzle with vinaigrette.
Similar categories: Ingredients Chicken & Poultry BBQ Chicken Courses & Meals Dinner Chicken Techniques BBQ & Grilling Grilled Chicken
Chicken Kabobs with Greek Village Salad
Grilled Grouper with Key Lime Mango Salsa
Leftover Meat 'n' Potato Ravioli
Spicy Roasted Head of Cauliflower
Grilled Shrimp with Bacon Jam
Tropical Grilled Shrimp Salad
Capri-Style Vegetable Salad
Grilled Calamari Chopped Salad with Chickpeas, Olives & Salami