A simple pasta lunch tossed with dried fruit and vegetables.
Chicken Pasta Salad with Green Olives and Raisins
- 1 pound Bow-Tie Pasta
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 pound Chicken Breast (cut into strips)
- 1/2 Red Onion (sliced into half moons)
- 3/4 cup Green Olives (pitted and halved)
- 1/2 cup Raisins
- 1 cup Hellmann's Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Orange Juice (or more to taste)
- zest of an Orange
- 1/4 cup Parsley leaves (lightly packed)
- Cook pasta according to the package instructions. Set aside to cool.
- Add oil, chicken strips, onions, olives and raisins to a hot pan. Cook until chicken is cooked through and onions are softened. Set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, combine Hellmann's, orange zest and juice to create a dressing. Add cooled pasta, parsley, chicken and olive mixture to dressing and toss to coat.
Similar categories: Ingredients Chicken & Poultry Pasta Chicken Pasta Bow-Tie Pasta Chicken Salad Courses & Meals Lunch Lunch Salads Quick & Easy Lunches Other Side Dishes