Cucumber-Lime Vodka Cocktail
Daphne Oz's Chilled Cucumber Lime Cocktail
- 1 Hot House Cucumber (peeled and cut into chunks)
- 1 cup Vodka
- 1/4 cup Mint Leaves (loosely packed; plus more to garnish)
- 3 tablespoons Lime juice (plus lime wheels to garnish)
- 3 cups Ice
- In a blender, combine the cucumber, vodka, mint, lime and ice, and blend on high speed until completely pulverized. Garnish with lime and mint to serve.
1. This recipe is great if you don’t want alcohol to overwhelm your drink. It’s light and refreshing!