Mario's Makeover: Chive and Honey Biscuits
- 2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 4 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 4 tablespoons chopped Chives or Scallions
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup Hellmann’s® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Honey (warmed 20 seconds in a microwave oven)
- 1 Egg beaten with a little water (egg wash)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. In a mixing bowl, stir together the flour, baking powder, salt and chives. In another mixing bowl stir together the milk, the Hellmann’s® and the warmed honey.
- Mix the wet with the dry until just coming together. Roll out onto a floured work surface to 3/4-1 inch thick and cut into rounds with a 2-inch fluted biscuit cutter. Place on a parchment lined cookie sheet and brush the tops lightly with the egg wash. Bake 12 to 15 minutes till golden brown.