This simple delight is so easy you'll wonder why you never made it before.
Dark as the Night Nuts
- 1 cup bittersweet chocolate
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate
- 1 cup toasted almonds
- 1 cup toasted cashews
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle powder
- Line a sheet tray with parchment paper.
- Melt the chocolate over a double boiler and stir in the salt and chipotle.
- Toss in the nuts and stir to combine.
- Remove the chocolate from the double boiler. Working with two spoons, use one to scoop chocolate into tablespoon size clusters, and use the other spoon to push the chocolate onto the tray.
- Allow clusters to harden.
- Store in an airtight container for up to one week.