Amanda Sura's Chocolate Chip Hummus
- 1 16- oz can Garbanzo Beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1/2 cup Peanut or Almond Butter
- 1/2 cup Oatmeal
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla
- 1/8 teaspoon Almond Extract
- 1-2 tablespoons Milk or Cream
- 3/4 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- Dippers of your choice
- In a food processor, add garbanzo beans and peanut butter and blend well. Add in oatmeal, salt, sugar, vanilla. Blend well. If it looks too thin add more oatmeal, if it looks too thick add some of the cream or milk.
- Coarsely chop chocolate chips. Transfer dip to container and stir in chopped dark chocolate chips. Let it sit in the fridge for a least 30 minutes.
- Serve with graham crackers, apples, or any dipper of your choice!