Carla loves the taste of a traditional chocolate malt. It's rich, creamy and just delicious. Make one for yourself and your loved one today.
- step-by-step directions
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1 tablespoon malted milk powder
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- crushed malted milk balls (for garnish)
- whipped cream (for garnish)
- To a blender, add two large scoops of vanilla ice cream, chocolate syrup, malted milk powder, and milk. Blend until creamy.
- Serve in a tall glass, garnished with crushed malted milk balls and whipped cream.
- Tip: get creative with add-ins and garnishes. You can use anything you want from chocolate sandwich cookies to your favorite candies.
Similar categories: Ingredients Chocolate Courses & Meals Desserts Frozen Desserts Holidays & Occasions Valentine's Day
Mediterranean Stuffed Peppers with Feta Bechamel
Nasi Goreng (Fried Rice) with Chicken
Orecchiette with Sweet Sausage and Rapini
Lemon Coconut Sugar Cookies
Mushroom and Asparagus Risotto
Fried Green Tomato and Pimento Cheese Pizza
Bacon and Cheddar Pierogies
Spring Chicken Stew
Veggie Fried Rice with Oyster Mushrooms
Salmon Burger with Dill and Cucumber