Carla loves the taste of a traditional chocolate malt. It's rich, creamy and just delicious. Make one for yourself and your loved one today.
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 3 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- 1 tablespoon malted milk powder
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- malted milk balls for garnish
- whipped cream for garnish
- Into blender or milkshake maker, place two large scoops of vanilla ice cream, chocolate sauce, malted milk powder, and milk. Blend until creamy. Serve in a tall glass, garnished with crushed malted milk balls and whipped cream.
- Feel free to get creative with add ins and garnishes. You can use anything you want from oreos cookies to your favorite candies.