Carla loves the taste of a traditional chocolate malt. It's rich, creamy and just delicious. Make one for yourself and your loved one today.
- step-by-step directions
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1 tablespoon malted milk powder
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- crushed malted milk balls (for garnish)
- whipped cream (for garnish)
- To a blender, add two large scoops of vanilla ice cream, chocolate syrup, malted milk powder, and milk. Blend until creamy.
- Serve in a tall glass, garnished with crushed malted milk balls and whipped cream.
- Tip: get creative with add-ins and garnishes. You can use anything you want from chocolate sandwich cookies to your favorite candies.
Similar categories: Ingredients Chocolate Courses & Meals Desserts Frozen Desserts Holidays & Occasions Valentine's Day
Chicken Kabobs with Greek Village Salad
Grilled Grouper with Key Lime Mango Salsa
Leftover Meat 'n' Potato Ravioli
Spicy Roasted Head of Cauliflower
Grilled Shrimp with Bacon Jam
Tropical Grilled Shrimp Salad
Capri-Style Vegetable Salad
Grilled Calamari Chopped Salad with Chickpeas, Olives & Salami