Carla loves the taste of a traditional chocolate malt. It's rich, creamy and just delicious. Make one for yourself and your loved one today.
- step-by-step directions
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1 tablespoon malted milk powder
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- crushed malted milk balls (for garnish)
- whipped cream (for garnish)
- To a blender, add two large scoops of vanilla ice cream, chocolate syrup, malted milk powder, and milk. Blend until creamy.
- Serve in a tall glass, garnished with crushed malted milk balls and whipped cream.
- Tip: get creative with add-ins and garnishes. You can use anything you want from chocolate sandwich cookies to your favorite candies.
Similar categories: Ingredients Chocolate Courses & Meals Desserts Frozen Desserts Holidays & Occasions Valentine's Day
rate this recipe
Cannelloni al Forno
Skordalia and Roasted Beets
Rock Shrimp and Egg Sandwich
Apple Tarte Tatin
Buttermilk Semifreddo with Candied Peaches
Cast-Iron Blueberry Cobbler
Green Chicken Enchiladas
Savory Breakfast Cauliflower Bake
Sausage Gravy and Bacon Biscuits
Italian Egg Boat