Carla loves the taste of a traditional chocolate malt. It's rich, creamy and just delicious. Make one for yourself and your loved one today.
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1 tablespoon malted milk powder
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- malted milk balls for garnish
- whipped cream, for garnish
- Into blender or milkshake maker, place two large scoops of vanilla ice cream, chocolate syrup, malted milk powder, and milk. Blend until creamy. Serve in a tall glass, garnished with crushed malted milk balls and whipped cream.
- Feel free to get creative with add-ins and garnishes. You can use anything you want from chocolate sandwich cookies to your favorite candies.
Similar categories: Ingredients Chocolate Courses & Meals Desserts Frozen Desserts Holidays & Occasions Valentine's Day