Give them a try!
Carla Hall's Chocolate Malt Ice Cubes
- 1 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/3 cup Water
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Chocolate Malt Powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Superfine Sugar
- 1 cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- In a small saucepan, combine the milk, water, cocoa powder, chocolate malt powder, and sugar and bring to a simmer and whisk until completely smooth. Stir in the chocolate chips, remove from heat, and allow to cool slightly before pouring into an ice cube tray and freezing overnight.