Give them a try!
Carla Hall's Chocolate Malt Ice Cubes
- 1 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/3 cup Water
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Chocolate Malt Powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Superfine Sugar
- 1 cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- In a small saucepan, combine the milk, water, cocoa powder, chocolate malt powder, and sugar and bring to a simmer and whisk until completely smooth. Stir in the chocolate chips, remove from heat, and allow to cool slightly before pouring into an ice cube tray and freezing overnight.
Similar categories: Desserts