Daphne Oz's Chocolate Peanut Butter Haystacks
- 1/4 cup Peanut Butter
- 10 ounces Chocolate (melted)
- 3 cups Shredded Wheat (broken into small pieces)
- 1 1/2 cups toasted Coconut
- Stir the peanut butter into the melted chocolate.
- Place the shredded wheat and the coconut in a mixing bowl and stir to combine. Pour the chocolate mixture over the shredded wheat mixture and toss to coat evenly.
- Use a tablespoon and scoop heaping spoonfuls of the mixture and place into mini cupcake liners.
- Place in the fridge for 15 minutes to set up.