This tasty dessert is great for the peanut butter lover in your family.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
- For the Crust:
- 2 cups Chocolate Graham Crackers
- 1 Stick Butter (melted)
For the Peanut Butter-White Chocolate Mousse:
- 6 ounce White Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup Creamy Natural or Sugar Free Peanut Butter (room temperature and soft)
- 1 cup Whipping Cream
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 For Assembly: teaspoon For Assembly: Cinnamon For Assembly:
- 2 cups Chocolate
- 1 pint Heavy Cream
- Flaky Sea Salt (to garnish)
- Vanilla Ice Cream (to serve)
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- In a medium bowl, add the chocolate graham cracker crumbs and butter and mix to combine. Press into a pie dish and bake for 8-10 minutes, until lightly browned and set.
- In a medium bowl, add the white chocolate and heat over a double boiler or in the microwave until smooth. Add the peanut butter and fold together. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, add the cream, sugar, and cinnamon and whip until stiff peaks form. Add the white chocolate-peanut butter mixture 1/3 at a time and fold until well incorporated. Spoon into the crust and chill for 2 hours.
- In a medium bowl add the chocolate and melt over a double boiler or in the microwave. Add the chocolate to the cream and fold to combine until completely smooth. Spread the white chocolate-peanut butter mousse over the top of the pie and chill to set, about 30 minutes. Garnish with the flaky sea salt and serve with vanilla ice cream.