This tasty dessert is great for the peanut butter lover in your family.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
- For the Crust:
- 2 cups Chocolate Graham Crackers
- 1/2 Stick Butter
For the Peanut Butter-White Chocolate Mousse:
- 6 ounce White Chocolate (finely chopped)
- 1 cup Whipping Cream
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons Sugar
- 1/2 cup Creamy Natural or Sugar Free Peanut Butter (room temperature and soft)
- 2 cups Chocolate
- 1 pint Heavy Cream
- Flaky Sea Salt (to garnish)
- For the Crust: Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine the butter and the chocolate graham cracker crumbs. Press into a pie dish and bake for 10 minutes, until set.
- For the Peanut Butter-White Chocolate Mousse: Heat white chocolate over a double boiler until smooth. Add the peanut butter and fold together.
- Whip cream, sugar, and cinnamon until peaks form, then fold in the white chocolate-peanut butter mixture. Spoon into the par-baked crust and chill 2 hours.
- For Assembly: Melt chocolate in a double boiler, and then stir in the cream until completely smooth. Spread over the white chocolate-peanut butter mousse and chill to set, about 30 minutes. Garnish with the flaky sea salt.