Get dinner done in no time!
Michael Symon's Chorizo-Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- 4 Boneless and Skin-on Chicken Breast
- 1/2 pound Mexican Chorizo (uncured and removed from casing)
- 3 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil plus 3 more tablespoons for sauce
- Salt and Freshly Ground Pepper
- 3 ears Corn (cut from ear)
- 3 tablespoons Butter
- 3 Scallions (green and white parts sliced)
- Juice and zest of 2 limes
- 1/2 bunch Cilantro (leaves only chopped)
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Cut a pocket into each of the chicken breasts and stuff an equal amount of chorizo into each of the chicken breasts. Season each generously with salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Heat 3 tablespoons olive oil and 1 tablespoon butter in a saute pan over medium-high heat. Once smoking hot, sear the chicken breasts on all sides and then transfer to oven to finish cooking, about 25 to 30 minutes or until juice run clear when pricked with a fork.
- Remove chicken to a platter. Add the additional olive oil, butter, corn and scallion, cook for a minute until corn is tender, then add the lime zest and juice and cilantro and pour over the chicken breasts to serve.