Upgrade your sangria recipe with a dose of hard cider and apple brandy to complement the fresh apples.
- step-by-step directions
- 2 Green Yellow or Red Apples (quartered and thinly sliced)
- 1 Navel Orange (quartered and thinly sliced crosswise)
- 1 cup Apple Juice (chilled)
- 2 tablespoons fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/4 cup Apple Brandy
- 1 22- ounce bottle Hard Apple Cider (chilled)
- In a pitcher, combine the apples with the orange, apple juice, lemon juice and brandy. Before serving, add the hard cider. Serve in tall glasses with ice.