Clinton Kelly's Clementine, Pecan and Goat Cheese Bites
- 3 heads Endive (leaves separated and cleaned)
- 1 cup Goat Cheese (softened)
- 1/2 cup Candied Pecans
- 2 Clementines (peeled and segmented)
- 1/3 cup Honey
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/2 Orange (juiced)
- 1 tablespoon Thmye leaves (chopped)
- Salt and Pepper
- Arrange endive so the scoop side is up. Place goat cheese in a piping bag or zip top bag. Cut a small opening in the corner of the bag and pipe small dollops on each endive piece. Top with a small piece of clementine and candied pecan.
- Heat the honey, olive oil, and orange juice in a small non-stick pan. Add thyme leaves and cook for 30 seconds or until slightly fragrant. Season with salt and pepper. Drizzle over the goat cheese and carefully arrange on a platter.