Michael Symon's Cleveland BBQ Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 cup Onion (minced)
- 1 Garlic Clove (minced)
- 1 tablespoon Coriander Seed
- 1 teaspoon Cumin Seed
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 cup Cider Vinegar
- 1 cup Sherry Vinegar
- 3 ounce can Chipotle Adobo (pureed until smooth)
- 2 cups Ballpark Mustard
- 1 pinch Salt
- Sweat onions and garlic over low heat for 1 minute with a pinch of salt in olive oil.
- Add coriander and cumin seeds and let them bloom for additional minute. Add sugar and melt. Add vinegars and reduce over medium heat for 10 minutes by about 1/4.
- Remove from heat and stir in chipotle and mustard.