A Sandwich and a Cocktail in One!
Clinton Kelly's BLT Bloody Mary
- 2 cups vodka
- 1 tablespoon coriander
- 2 oz coriander vodka
- 4 oz tomato juice
- 1/2 oz lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- Bacon w/ lettuce on stick for garnish
- toothpick of olive/lemon/lime
- 1/2 teaspoon bottled horseradish
- To make the coriander vodka combine the coriander and vodka and put in the fridge overnight.
- Fill a cocktail shaker three-quarters full of ice. Add all the ingredients, cover, and shake well. Strain into a highball glass filled with fresh ice. Garnish with bacon on a stick with a piece of lettuce and a olive on top.
Similar categories: Appetizers, Starters & Snacks