These candied walnuts are quick, easy, and delicious!
- step-by-step directions
- 2 cups Raw Unsalted Walnut Halves
- 2 tablespoon Unsalted Butter
- 1/4 cup firmly packed Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Freshly ground Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- In a heavy skillet, evenly spread granulated sugar and cook over medium high heat.
- Sprinkle brown sugar over top of the granulated sugar. Do not stir.
- Once sugar begins to melt and bubble slightly. add butter. Let butter melt completely before stirring. Add nuts and sprinkle in spices. Stir to coat.
- Spread nuts onto a foil-lined sheet tray and cool completely. Store in an air-tight container for up to 10 days.
rate this recipe
Fried Chicken Sandwich
Strawberry Pie with Brown Butter Crust
Spring Quiche with Ham and Asparagus
Palak Paneer (Creamy Spiced Spinach with Cheese)
Pan-Seared Salmon with White Wine Butter Sauce, Broccoli and Sweet Potatoes
Broccoli Cheddar Oatmeal Bake
Roasted Chicken and Pimento Mac and Cheese
Fried Chocolate Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
Stout Ice cream
Foolproof Lemon Bars
Basic Roast Chicken