These candied walnuts are quick, easy, and delicious!
- step-by-step directions
- 2 cups Raw Unsalted Walnut Halves
- 2 tablespoon Unsalted Butter
- 1/4 cup firmly packed Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Freshly ground Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- In a heavy skillet, evenly spread granulated sugar and cook over medium high heat.
- Sprinkle brown sugar over top of the granulated sugar. Do not stir.
- Once sugar begins to melt and bubble slightly. add butter. Let butter melt completely before stirring. Add nuts and sprinkle in spices. Stir to coat.
- Spread nuts onto a foil-lined sheet tray and cool completely. Store in an air-tight container for up to 10 days.
Polenta with Sausage Ragu and Fresh Mozzarella
Roasted Pork Shoulder in Banana Leaf
Holiday Gingerbread Cookie
Zabaglione with Berries and Chocolate
Rich Chocolate Bundt Cake with Toasted Almonds
PB&J Cereal French Toast
Everything Bagel Cracker and Spinach Dip
Noodles with Cabbage and Onions
Make-Ahead Beef Bourguignon