These candied walnuts are quick, easy, and delicious!
- step-by-step directions
- 2 cups Raw Unsalted Walnut Halves
- 2 tablespoon Unsalted Butter
- 1/4 cup firmly packed Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Freshly ground Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- In a heavy skillet, evenly spread granulated sugar and cook over medium high heat.
- Sprinkle brown sugar over top of the granulated sugar. Do not stir.
- Once sugar begins to melt and bubble slightly. add butter. Let butter melt completely before stirring. Add nuts and sprinkle in spices. Stir to coat.
- Spread nuts onto a foil-lined sheet tray and cool completely. Store in an air-tight container for up to 10 days.
rate this recipe
Cheesy Garlic Donuts
Red Wine Salted Popcorn
Chocolate Baseball Extravaganza
Gazpacho Bloody Mary
Thai Fried Shrimp Cakes with Sweet Chili Sauce
Fried Peach Hand-Pies
Taco Grilled Cheese
Lemon Tendercake with Blueberry Compote
Bacon Wrapped Grilled Cheese
Jam & Gin
Bacon and Ramp Scrambled Eggs