These candied walnuts are quick, easy, and delicious!
- step-by-step directions
- 2 cups Raw Unsalted Walnut Halves
- 2 tablespoon Unsalted Butter
- 1/4 cup firmly packed Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Freshly ground Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- In a heavy skillet, evenly spread granulated sugar and cook over medium high heat.
- Sprinkle brown sugar over top of the granulated sugar. Do not stir.
- Once sugar begins to melt and bubble slightly. add butter. Let butter melt completely before stirring. Add nuts and sprinkle in spices. Stir to coat.
- Spread nuts onto a foil-lined sheet tray and cool completely. Store in an air-tight container for up to 10 days.
Mexican Street Corn Salad
Black Bean Dip with Spiced Pita Chips
Roasted Pickled Pepper Hero
Shoestring Fries with Garlic and Rosemary
Mexican Chocolate Sweet Potato Milkshake
Latin Turkey Burger with Raclette Cheese
Cream Cheese-Stuffed Sweet Buns
Pork Burgers with Grilled Peaches, Bacon & Blue Cheese
Cracklin' Mozzarella Sticks with Tomato Basil Salad