These candied walnuts are quick, easy, and delicious!
- step-by-step directions
- 2 cups Raw Unsalted Walnut Halves
- 2 tablespoon Unsalted Butter
- 1/4 cup firmly packed Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Freshly ground Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- In a heavy skillet, evenly spread granulated sugar and cook over medium high heat.
- Sprinkle brown sugar over top of the granulated sugar. Do not stir.
- Once sugar begins to melt and bubble slightly. add butter. Let butter melt completely before stirring. Add nuts and sprinkle in spices. Stir to coat.
- Spread nuts onto a foil-lined sheet tray and cool completely. Store in an air-tight container for up to 10 days.
Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding
Blackberry Ricotta Pizza
Flourless Chocolate Cake with Peanut Brittle
Peach and Sriracha Chicken Over Coconut Rice
Quinoa and Shrimp Medley
Skordalia and Roasted Beets
Roasted Carrots and Chickpeas with Feta Vinaigrette
Rhubarb Filled Pound Cake
Asparagus Vichyssoise with Shrimp Salad
Lemon Chicken with Charred Pea Salad