This fondue is fantastic with fruit but you can pair it with anything you like.
- step-by-step directions
- 1 cup Dark Chocolate (chopped)
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- Dash of Orange Extract or Orange Liquor
- Pinch of Ground Cayenne Pepper (optional)
Fondue Accompaniment Suggestions:
- Sliced Bananas
- Dried Fruit
- Pound Cake
- Angel Food Cake
- Pretzel Rods
- Bacon Strips
- Rice Crispy Treats
- Chop dark chocolate and transfer pieces into a non-reactive bowl.
- In a small saucepan, heat the heavy cream over medium-high heat. When just boiling, immediately pour over the chocolate. Do not touch for 2 minutes, and then gently mix. Try to mix as little air into the chocolate mixture as possible. Gently stir in 2 drops of Orange Extract or liquor. Mix in a pinch of cayenne pepper, if desired. Serve immediately with fondue accompaniments. Keep warm with double boiler or a fondue pot.
- For the accompaniments: prepare desired fondue accompaniments, and set aside to serve.
Chicken Kabobs with Greek Village Salad
Grilled Grouper with Key Lime Mango Salsa
Leftover Meat 'n' Potato Ravioli
Spicy Roasted Head of Cauliflower
Grilled Shrimp with Bacon Jam
Tropical Grilled Shrimp Salad
Capri-Style Vegetable Salad
Grilled Calamari Chopped Salad with Chickpeas, Olives & Salami