Spook your Halloween party guests with this fun and creative devilish snack.
- step-by-step directions
- 12 Large Eggs
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Pepper
- 2 Celery Stalks (very finely diced)
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 1 teaspoons poon Paprika (optional)
- Prepare an ice-water bath and set aside. Put eggs into a medium saucepan and cover with cold water, bring to a boil, then cover and remove from heat and let sit 12 minutes. Transfer eggs to icewater
- Once eggs are cooled, peel. Cut eggs in half lengthwise, and carefully remove yolks and place into bowl. Arrange whites on a tray and refrigerate.
- Add the mayonnaise, mustard, salt, pepper, paprika to yolks and mix with a fork until smooth, then mix in celery. Scoop mixture into each egg white half and garnish with red bell pepper "horns." You can also use a piping bag.
Similar categories: Ingredients Eggs Courses & Meals Appetizers, Starters & Snacks Deviled Eggs Holidays & Occasions Halloween
Mediterranean Stuffed Peppers with Feta Bechamel
Nasi Goreng (Fried Rice) with Chicken
Orecchiette with Sweet Sausage and Rapini
Lemon Coconut Sugar Cookies
Mushroom and Asparagus Risotto
Fried Green Tomato and Pimento Cheese Pizza
Bacon and Cheddar Pierogies
Spring Chicken Stew
Veggie Fried Rice with Oyster Mushrooms
Salmon Burger with Dill and Cucumber