Spook your Halloween party guests with this fun and creative devilish snack.
- 12 Large Eggs
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Pepper
- 2 Celery Stalks (very finely diced)
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 1 teaspoons poon Paprika (optional)
- Prepare an ice-water bath and set aside. Put eggs into a medium saucepan and cover with cold water, bring to a boil, then cover and remove from heat and let sit 12 minutes. Transfer eggs to icewater
- Once eggs are cooled, peel. Cut eggs in half lengthwise, and carefully remove yolks and place into bowl. Arrange whites on a tray and refrigerate.
- Add the mayonnaise, mustard, salt, pepper, paprika to yolks and mix with a fork until smooth, then mix in celery. Scoop mixture into each egg white half and garnish with red bell pepper "horns." You can also use a piping bag.