Spook your Halloween party guests with this fun and creative devilish snack.
- step-by-step directions
- 12 Large Eggs
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Pepper
- 2 Celery Stalks (very finely diced)
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 1 teaspoons poon Paprika (optional)
- Prepare an ice-water bath and set aside. Put eggs into a medium saucepan and cover with cold water, bring to a boil, then cover and remove from heat and let sit 12 minutes. Transfer eggs to icewater
- Once eggs are cooled, peel. Cut eggs in half lengthwise, and carefully remove yolks and place into bowl. Arrange whites on a tray and refrigerate.
- Add the mayonnaise, mustard, salt, pepper, paprika to yolks and mix with a fork until smooth, then mix in celery. Scoop mixture into each egg white half and garnish with red bell pepper "horns." You can also use a piping bag.
Similar categories: Ingredients Eggs Courses & Meals Appetizers, Starters & Snacks Deviled Eggs Holidays & Occasions Halloween
Chicken Kabobs with Greek Village Salad
Grilled Grouper with Key Lime Mango Salsa
Leftover Meat 'n' Potato Ravioli
Spicy Roasted Head of Cauliflower
Grilled Shrimp with Bacon Jam
Tropical Grilled Shrimp Salad
Capri-Style Vegetable Salad
Grilled Calamari Chopped Salad with Chickpeas, Olives & Salami