Hollandaise sauce can be intimidating to make but Clinton Kelly shares his secret recipe which is not only delicious but also simple.
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 8 egg yolks
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- dash of hot sauce
- 1 cup unsalted butter (melted)
- ground white pepper (to taste)
- In a blender, add the lemon juice, egg yolks, and dash of hot sauce. Remove the center section of the blender lid, and with the blender on its lowest setting, blend for 20 seconds. Add the butter, pouring it into the blender in a very thin stream. Once incorporated, season with white pepper.
- Serve Hollandaise Sauce over roasted asparagus or Eggs Benedict!