A Bite-Sized Baked Potato!
Clinton Kelly's Fried Fingerling Tater Skins
- 1 pound Fingerling Potatoes halved
- Oil for frying
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 1/4 Cup Chives chopped
- 3 tablespoon Horseradish
- salt and pepper
- Par cook the potatoes in salted boiling water until still firm but cooked through, about 8 minutes. Dry the potatoes well and set aside.
- Heat a large pot with 3 inches of oil to 350 degrees. Add the potatoes and fry until golden brown and crispy, about 3 minutes. Remove to a paper towel line plate and season with salt.
- In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, horseradish, and chives and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the potatoes on a platter and dollop the sour cream mixture on each potato. Enjoy.