Clinton's creepy Halloween cuisine is to die for!
- step-by-step directions
- 1 pound Bocconcini (Cherry-sized Mozzarella balls)
- 1 jar Pimiento-stuffed Green Olives (cut in half)
- 1/3 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoons Garlic Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 cup Marinara Sauce
- In a small saucepan, warm marinara sauce.
- Slice top and bottom off of bocconcini of ball to create flat base and flat top. Slice green olive so that pimiento resembles a pupil. Place it on top of mozzarella, flat side facing down, to create "eye balls."
- Pour marinara into an even layer on a platter. Arrange eyeballs in the sauce.
- Optional Step: Whisk together olive oil, garlic powder, black pepper, and salt. Drizzle over the eyeballs and serve.
Similar categories: Courses & Meals Appetizers, Starters & Snacks Cheese Appetizers Holidays & Occasions Halloween
Breaded Pork Tenderloin Sandwiches with Sauteed Peppers
Oven Roasted Salmon with Purple Cauliflower Puree and a Buttermilk Dill Slaw
Chicken Scallopini with Red Wine Mushroom Sauce
Fluke with Brown Butter and Lemon Sauce
Peach Slab Pie
Pesto Chicken Cauliflower Bowl
Skordalia and Roasted Beets
Flank Steak with Herb Dressing and Charred Broccolini
Kathy's Spicy Chicken
Publican Chicken with Chicory Salad
Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream Cake