Clinton's creepy Halloween cuisine is to die for!
- step-by-step directions
- 1 pound Bocconcini (Cherry-sized Mozzarella balls)
- 1 jar Pimiento-stuffed Green Olives (cut in half)
- 1/3 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoons Garlic Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 cup Marinara Sauce
- In a small saucepan, warm marinara sauce.
- Slice top and bottom off of bocconcini of ball to create flat base and flat top. Slice green olive so that pimiento resembles a pupil. Place it on top of mozzarella, flat side facing down, to create "eye balls."
- Pour marinara into an even layer on a platter. Arrange eyeballs in the sauce.
- Optional Step: Whisk together olive oil, garlic powder, black pepper, and salt. Drizzle over the eyeballs and serve.
Similar categories: Courses & Meals Appetizers, Starters & Snacks Cheese Appetizers Holidays & Occasions Halloween
Pap's Turkey and Dumpling Soup
Ombre Potato and Root Vegetable Gratin
Quick and Easy Pumpkin Pie
Simple Pumpkin Pie with Graham Cracker Crust
Turkey Pot Pie
Crispy and Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Classic Pumpkin Pie
Deconstructed Vegan Pecan Pie
Fall Roasted Vegetable Medley
Maple Bourbon-Glazed Roasted Turkey
Crispy Potatoes with Pumpkin Hummus