Clinton's creepy Halloween cuisine is to die for!
- step-by-step directions
- 1 pound Bocconcini (Cherry-sized Mozzarella balls)
- 1 jar Pimiento-stuffed Green Olives (cut in half)
- 1/3 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoons Garlic Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 cup Marinara Sauce
- In a small saucepan, warm marinara sauce.
- Slice top and bottom off of bocconcini of ball to create flat base and flat top. Slice green olive so that pimiento resembles a pupil. Place it on top of mozzarella, flat side facing down, to create "eye balls."
- Pour marinara into an even layer on a platter. Arrange eyeballs in the sauce.
- Optional Step: Whisk together olive oil, garlic powder, black pepper, and salt. Drizzle over the eyeballs and serve.
Similar categories: Courses & Meals Appetizers, Starters & Snacks Cheese Appetizers Holidays & Occasions Halloween
Rock Shrimp and Egg Sandwich
Apple Tarte Tatin
Buttermilk Semifreddo with Candied Peaches
Cast-Iron Blueberry Cobbler
Green Chicken Enchiladas
Savory Breakfast Cauliflower Bake
Sausage Gravy and Bacon Biscuits
Italian Egg Boat
Waffle Pies with Herbed Eggs
Chai Tea Oatmeal