Serve these mini mummies at your Halloween party!
- step-by-step directions
- 1 11 oz can Crescent Dough
- 12 Beef Franks
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Roll out crescent dough, separate at perforations, and stretch gently to thin and lengthen the strips.
- Wrap a strip around each hot dog like bandages, leaving a part of the tip exposed as a face. Arrange "mummies" on prepared sheet. Spray lightly with nonstick spray, and place into preheated oven. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Dot with mustard or ketchup to create eyes, and serve.
Similar categories: Courses & Meals Appetizers, Starters & Snacks Wraps and Rolls Appetizers Holidays & Occasions Halloween