Serve these mini mummies at your Halloween party!
- step-by-step directions
- 1 11 oz can Crescent Dough
- 12 Beef Franks
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Roll out crescent dough, separate at perforations, and stretch gently to thin and lengthen the strips.
- Wrap a strip around each hot dog like bandages, leaving a part of the tip exposed as a face. Arrange "mummies" on prepared sheet. Spray lightly with nonstick spray, and place into preheated oven. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Dot with mustard or ketchup to create eyes, and serve.
Similar categories: Courses & Meals Appetizers, Starters & Snacks Wraps and Rolls Appetizers Holidays & Occasions Halloween
rate this recipe
Smoked Rob Roy Cocktail
Portuguese Salted Cod Fritters
Beer Bull's Eye
Oyster Po' Boys
Crispy Baked Potato Casserole
North African Chicken and Spinach Stew
Mini Vegan Sweet Potato Pies
Smoked Cheddar and Creole Mac-n-Cheese
Maple Panna Cotta with Roasted Grapes and Pistachios