Everyone remembers Peter Brady's infamous Porkchops and Applesauce episode on The Brady Bunch, right? Clinton Kelly sure did, and has a perfect party platter that would make Peter Brady's mouth water
Pork Schnitzel and Applesauce Bites
- 1 lb. Pork Tenderloin
- 1 Cup Applesauce
- 3 Tablespoons Whole Grain Mustard
- 1 Cup Breadcrumbs
- 2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Bread the pork with bread crumbs. Fry in olive oil until cooked through.
- While the pork is cooling, add mustard to applesauce and pour into dipping bowl.
- After cooled, cut and cube the pork, skewering one per toothpick. Dip it into applesauce and serve.