In this recipe Clinton married a bacon cheeseburger with nachos. One work comes to mind, yum!
- step-by-step directions
- 4 pieces Bacon (finely chopped)
- 1/4 pound ground Beef
- 1 cup Lettuce (shredded)
- 1 Tomatoes (diced)
- 1 Jalapenos (diced)
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 jar store-bought Queso
- Tortilla Chips
- In a sauté pan add 1 tablespoon olive oil ground beef. Cook until brown. Add jalapenos and mix to combine.
- In a small saucepot melt queso.
- In another sauté pan add bacon and cook until crispy.
- On a large platter arrange tortilla chips. Top chips with beef and jalapenos followed by melted cheese, lettuce, tomatoes and bacon. Serve immediately.
The Garibaldi Wallbanger
Swiss Chard and Ricotta Bruschetta
Lobster Roll and Quick-Pickled Cucumber Salad
Spaghetti with Ramps and Pecorino
Black-Eyed Peas and Pimento Cheese Nachos
Pork with Gingered Plums
Spicy Fried Shrimp
Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding
Blackberry Ricotta Pizza
Flourless Chocolate Cake with Peanut Brittle