In this recipe Clinton married a bacon cheeseburger with nachos. One work comes to mind, yum!
- step-by-step directions
- 4 pieces Bacon (finely chopped)
- 1/4 pound ground Beef
- 1 cup Lettuce (shredded)
- 1 Tomatoes (diced)
- 1 Jalapenos (diced)
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 jar store-bought Queso
- Tortilla Chips
- In a sauté pan add 1 tablespoon olive oil ground beef. Cook until brown. Add jalapenos and mix to combine.
- In a small saucepot melt queso.
- In another sauté pan add bacon and cook until crispy.
- On a large platter arrange tortilla chips. Top chips with beef and jalapenos followed by melted cheese, lettuce, tomatoes and bacon. Serve immediately.
Peach Cobbler with Raspberry Coulis
Havarti and Horseradish Stovetop Mac and Cheese
Spicy Honey Dijon Coleslaw
Spice-Rubbed Smoked Chicken
Grilled Lamb Chops and Plums with Mint Pesto
Red Velvet Cannoli Cake
Grilled Soy Chicken Thighs with Honeydew Relish
Pineapple Teriyaki Chicken Meatballs
Banana Split Ice Cream Cupcake Bar
T-Bone Steak with Green Bean Salad