In this recipe Clinton married a bacon cheeseburger with nachos. One work comes to mind, yum!
- step-by-step directions
- 4 pieces Bacon (finely chopped)
- 1/4 pound ground Beef
- 1 cup Lettuce (shredded)
- 1 Tomatoes (diced)
- 1 Jalapenos (diced)
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 jar store-bought Queso
- Tortilla Chips
- In a sauté pan add 1 tablespoon olive oil ground beef. Cook until brown. Add jalapenos and mix to combine.
- In a small saucepot melt queso.
- In another sauté pan add bacon and cook until crispy.
- On a large platter arrange tortilla chips. Top chips with beef and jalapenos followed by melted cheese, lettuce, tomatoes and bacon. Serve immediately.
Sweet Potato Croquettes
Bubble and Squeak with Poached Eggs and Mixed Greens Salad
Bacon Lattice Wrapped Turkey
Greek-Style Spatchcock Turkey
Pumpkin Angel Food Cake with Caramel Sauce
Puff Pastry Almond Snowflakes
Pear Pie Spring Rolls
Puff Pastry Almond Twists
Apple Cider Sangria
Spatchcock Turkey with Stuffing
Sheet Pan Butternut Squash Soup
Spinach and Feta Puffs