In this recipe Clinton married a bacon cheeseburger with nachos. One work comes to mind, yum!
- step-by-step directions
- 4 pieces Bacon (finely chopped)
- 1/4 pound ground Beef
- 1 cup Lettuce (shredded)
- 1 Tomatoes (diced)
- 1 Jalapenos (diced)
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 jar store-bought Queso
- Tortilla Chips
- In a sauté pan add 1 tablespoon olive oil ground beef. Cook until brown. Add jalapenos and mix to combine.
- In a small saucepot melt queso.
- In another sauté pan add bacon and cook until crispy.
- On a large platter arrange tortilla chips. Top chips with beef and jalapenos followed by melted cheese, lettuce, tomatoes and bacon. Serve immediately.
rate this recipe
Smoked Cheddar and Creole Mac-n-Cheese
Mini Vegan Sweet Potato Pies
Oyster Po' Boys
North African Chicken and Spinach Stew
Crispy Baked Potato Casserole
Maple Panna Cotta with Roasted Grapes and Pistachios
Black and White Cookies
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Pressure Cooker Pulled Pork Sandwiches
Greek Pasta Salad