One Handful Won't Be Enough!
Clinton Kelly Toasted Pumpkin Seed Popcorn
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 cups raw hulled pumpkin seeds
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 4 cups popped popcorn
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Spread pumpkin seeds on a baking sheet, drizzle oil on top of the pumpkin seeds.
- Sprinkle salt, paprika, black pepper, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper on top of the pumpkin seeds and toss well.
- Bake for 10 – 20 mins. Let cool and toss pumpkin seeds with popcorn.