Cooking Light's Coconut Date Truffle Bites
- 2/3 cup Roasted Salted Almonds
- 30 whole Pitted Dates
- 1/2 cup Flaked Unsweetened Coconut
- 2 tablespoons Unsweetened Cocoa
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Oil
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt
- 2 ounces Bittersweet Chocolate (chopped)
- Place almonds in a food processor; process until finely ground. Add dates; process until finely ground. Add coconut and next 3 ingredients (through salt); pulse until combined.
- Scoop about 2 teaspoons chocolate mixture with a spoon; roll into a ball. Repeat procedure with remaining chocolate mixture. Place truffles on a platter lined with parchment paper, refrigerate 1 hour.
- Place chocolate in a medium microwave-safe bowl; microwave at HIGH 1 minute and 20 seconds or until melted, stirring every 20 seconds. Add truffles, stirring gently to coat. Return truffles to platter until chocolate sets.
Similar categories: Desserts