Can't figure out what to serve at your next party? Don't worry, just make these delicious shrimp.
- step-by-step directions
- 20 Large shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 2 cup Desiccated coconut
- 3 Eggs (lightly beaten)
- 2 tablespoon Coconut milk
- 1 cup Flour
- 3 tablespoon Garlic powder
- Preheat grill to medium high heat.
- Blend garlic powder with flour. In a separate bowl, beat eggs with coconut milk.
- Set up dredging station in three shallow dishes: the first with the flour mixture, the next with the egg mixture, and the third with the desiccated coconut.
- Dredge shrimp in flour mixture and shake off excess flour. Next, dip shrimp in egg mixture and then coconut and arrange shrimp on grill.
- Grill shrimp until they are golden brown and serve immediately. Be careful that the coconut does not burn.
Similar categories: Ingredients Fish & Seafood Shrimp Courses & Meals Appetizers, Starters & Snacks Seafood Appetizers
Mediterranean Stuffed Peppers with Feta Bechamel
Nasi Goreng (Fried Rice) with Chicken
Orecchiette with Sweet Sausage and Rapini
Lemon Coconut Sugar Cookies
Mushroom and Asparagus Risotto
Fried Green Tomato and Pimento Cheese Pizza
Bacon and Cheddar Pierogies
Spring Chicken Stew
Veggie Fried Rice with Oyster Mushrooms
Salmon Burger with Dill and Cucumber