Can't figure out what to serve at your next party? Don't worry, just make these delicious shrimp.
- step-by-step directions
- 20 Large shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 2 cup Desiccated coconut
- 3 Eggs (lightly beaten)
- 2 tablespoon Coconut milk
- 1 cup Flour
- 3 tablespoon Garlic powder
- Preheat grill to medium high heat.
- Blend garlic powder with flour. In a separate bowl, beat eggs with coconut milk.
- Set up dredging station in three shallow dishes: the first with the flour mixture, the next with the egg mixture, and the third with the desiccated coconut.
- Dredge shrimp in flour mixture and shake off excess flour. Next, dip shrimp in egg mixture and then coconut and arrange shrimp on grill.
- Grill shrimp until they are golden brown and serve immediately. Be careful that the coconut does not burn.
Similar categories: Ingredients Fish & Seafood Shrimp Courses & Meals Appetizers, Starters & Snacks Seafood Appetizers
Rock Shrimp and Egg Sandwich
Apple Tarte Tatin
Buttermilk Semifreddo with Candied Peaches
Cast-Iron Blueberry Cobbler
Green Chicken Enchiladas
Savory Breakfast Cauliflower Bake
Sausage Gravy and Bacon Biscuits
Italian Egg Boat
Waffle Pies with Herbed Eggs
Chai Tea Oatmeal