Can't figure out what to serve at your next party? Don't worry, just make these delicious shrimp.
- step-by-step directions
- 20 Large shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 2 cup Desiccated coconut
- 3 Eggs (lightly beaten)
- 2 tablespoon Coconut milk
- 1 cup Flour
- 3 tablespoon Garlic powder
- Preheat grill to medium high heat.
- Blend garlic powder with flour. In a separate bowl, beat eggs with coconut milk.
- Set up dredging station in three shallow dishes: the first with the flour mixture, the next with the egg mixture, and the third with the desiccated coconut.
- Dredge shrimp in flour mixture and shake off excess flour. Next, dip shrimp in egg mixture and then coconut and arrange shrimp on grill.
- Grill shrimp until they are golden brown and serve immediately. Be careful that the coconut does not burn.
Similar categories: Ingredients Fish & Seafood Shrimp Courses & Meals Appetizers, Starters & Snacks Seafood Appetizers
Peach and Sriracha Chicken Over Coconut Rice
Quinoa and Shrimp Medley
Skordalia and Roasted Beets
Roasted Carrots and Chickpeas with Feta Vinaigrette
Double Decker Buffalo Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Spring Orzo Salad
Swiss Chard and Feta Turnovers
Donut Puffs with Coffee Mousse
Mint Salsa Verde Glazed Smoked Ham
Mint Salsa Verde
Green Bloody Mary with Mint Salsa Verde