A sweet and tangy dish!
Roble Ali's Coconut Shrimp with Mango Salsa
- For the Coconut Shrimp:
- 1 pound Large Shrimp (16-20 size - shelled and deveined with tails removed)
- 1 can coconut milk
- 2 packets Sazon
- 2 tablespoons Roasted Garlic Puree
- 3 tablespoons Sriracha
- 2 stalks Lemongrass
- 3 tablespoons Toasted Curry Powder
- 2 tablespoons Salt
- 3 tablespoons Sugar
For the Mango Salsa:
- 1 jar Mango Chutney
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha
- Splash Soy Sauce
- For the Coconut Shrimp: Presoak skewers in warm water for at least 30 minutes.
- Combine the coconut milk, sazon, roasted garlic puree, sriracha, lemongrass, toasted curry powder, salt and sugar in a food processor and pulse until a smooth puree is formed.
- Skewer shrimp on soaked skewers.
- Arrange shrimp in a baking dish and pour marinade over and allow to brine for 2 hours.
- Preheat grill or grillpan to medium-high. Grill the shrimp for 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- For the Mango Salsa: Combine mango chutney, sriracha and soy sauce in a small bowl. Serve alongside the shrimp.