Michael Symon makes everything delicious - from main courses to side dishes. Up this time: Coleslaw. This can be paired with many dishes - such as Michael's barbecue coffee chicken.
- step-by-step directions
- 1/2 head Napa Cabbage (shredded)
- 1/2 Garlic Clove (minced)
- 1 Cup thinly sliced Red Onion
- 1/2 Jalapeno (seeds and ribs removed/minced)
- 3 Tablespoons Champagne Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tablespoon Spicy Mustard
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 bunch Cilantro (chopped)
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a large bowl, cover, and refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
Similar categories: Courses & Meals Appetizers, Starters & Snacks Vegetable Appetizers Other Side Dishes