The way Italians do it! This corn is so tasty and so simple you'll never make it another way.
- step-by-step directions
- 6 Ears Corn (shucked)
- 1/4 cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 - 1 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- 2 tablespoons (About) Chopped fresh Mint
- Hot Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Parsley
- Preheat a gas grill or prepare a fire in a charcoal grill.
- Place the corn on the hottest part of the grill and cook for 3 minutes, or until grill marks appear on the first side. Roll each over a quarter turn and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, then repeat two more times.
- Meanwhile, add vinegar to a large flat plate or shallow pan.
- When the corn is cooked, roll each ear in the vinegar, shake off the extra liquid, and top each ear with the Parmigiano to coat lightly. Place on a platter, sprinkle with the mint, parsley and pepper flakes, and serve immediately.
Similar categories: Courses & Meals Appetizers, Starters & Snacks Vegetable Appetizers Techniques BBQ & Grilling Sides Italian Cuisine Other Side Dishes
The Sweet and Spicy Burger
Quick Caprese Salad
Grilled Chicken with Mango BBQ Sauce
Fried Salami Provolone-Stuffed Hot Dog
Cherry Upside-Down Cake
Hazelnut-Crusted Swordfish Picatta with Charred Romano Beans
Spicy Peanut Grilled Chicken
Jerk Chicken Egg Rolls
Chilled Corn Soup with Ancho Chili Puree
Chimichurri Grilled Wings
Peach Pie Pinwheels
Crispy Ginger Thai Wings