The way Italians do it! This corn is so tasty and so simple you'll never make it another way.
- step-by-step directions
- 6 Ears Corn (shucked)
- 1/4 cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 - 1 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- 2 tablespoons (About) Chopped fresh Mint
- Hot Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Parsley
- Preheat a gas grill or prepare a fire in a charcoal grill.
- Place the corn on the hottest part of the grill and cook for 3 minutes, or until grill marks appear on the first side. Roll each over a quarter turn and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, then repeat two more times.
- Meanwhile, add vinegar to a large flat plate or shallow pan.
- When the corn is cooked, roll each ear in the vinegar, shake off the extra liquid, and top each ear with the Parmigiano to coat lightly. Place on a platter, sprinkle with the mint, parsley and pepper flakes, and serve immediately.
Similar categories: Courses & Meals Appetizers, Starters & Snacks Vegetable Appetizers Techniques BBQ & Grilling Sides Italian Cuisine Other Side Dishes
Roasted Carrots and Chickpeas with Feta Vinaigrette
Skordalia and Roasted Beets
Quinoa and Shrimp Medley
Peach and Sriracha Chicken Over Coconut Rice
Lemon Chicken with Charred Pea Salad
Rhubarb Filled Pound Cake
Asparagus Vichyssoise with Shrimp Salad
German Potato Salad
Spicy Turkey Lime Soup
Korean BBQ Tacos
Polenta Souffle with Pecorino and Black Pepper