The way Italians do it! This corn is so tasty and so simple you'll never make it another way.
- step-by-step directions
- 6 Ears Corn (shucked)
- 1/4 cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 - 1 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- 2 tablespoons (About) Chopped fresh Mint
- Hot Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Parsley
- Preheat a gas grill or prepare a fire in a charcoal grill.
- Place the corn on the hottest part of the grill and cook for 3 minutes, or until grill marks appear on the first side. Roll each over a quarter turn and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, then repeat two more times.
- Meanwhile, add vinegar to a large flat plate or shallow pan.
- When the corn is cooked, roll each ear in the vinegar, shake off the extra liquid, and top each ear with the Parmigiano to coat lightly. Place on a platter, sprinkle with the mint, parsley and pepper flakes, and serve immediately.
Similar categories: Courses & Meals Appetizers, Starters & Snacks Vegetable Appetizers Techniques BBQ & Grilling Sides Italian Cuisine Other Side Dishes
Bruschetta with Ricotta and Pepita Gremolata
Fresh Veggie Frittata
Skirt Steak with Ginger Gold Apples
Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes
Breaded Pork Tenderloin Sandwiches with Sauteed Peppers
Oven Roasted Salmon with Purple Cauliflower Puree and a Buttermilk Dill Slaw
Chicken Scallopini with Red Wine Mushroom Sauce
Skordalia and Roasted Beets
Pesto Chicken Cauliflower Bowl
Fluke with Brown Butter and Lemon Sauce
Peach Slab Pie