Comforting Side Dish
Kennedy White's Corn Pudding
- 1/2 cup Butter (melted and cooled slightly)
- 2 Eggs (lightly beaten)
- 1 8 1/2 ounce box Corn Bread Mix
- 1 15- ounce can Whole Kernel Corn with juices
- 1 14- ounce can Creamed Corn
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1/4 cup Granulated Sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 F. In a large bowl, mix the melted butter with eggs. Add the remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
- Pour batter into a baking dish and place in the oven. Cook for 1 hour, making sure not to open oven during cooking. Remove from oven and serve warm.