Michael Symon's Corn Succotash
- 1/2 pound Bacon (small dice)
- 4 ears fresh Corn (cut off cob)
- 1 pint Cherry Tomatoes (halved)
- 1/2 bunch Cilantro (picked)
- zest of 1 Lime
- Salt and freshly ground Pepper
- Heat a large sauté pan or dutch oven over medium high heat. When the pan is hot, add the bacon and cook until crisp, 5 to 8 minutes.
- Add the corn with a pinch of salt and cook, stirring occasionally until the corn softens and starts to get some color, about 5 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the tomatoes, seasoning the mixture with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Fold in the lime zest and add torn cilantro leaves.