You can't get the luck of the Irish unless you eat some corned beef and cabbage!
Corned Beef and Noodles with Cabbage
- 1 Lb Corned Beef
- 1 Yellow Onion (chopped)
- 1/2 Head Green Cabbage (sliced)
- 2 tablespoons Grainy Mustard
- 1 Lb Egg Noodles
- 3 tablespoons Parsley
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- Cook egg noodles to package directions.
- In a Dutch oven over medium high heat add 1 tablespoon butter and olive oil. Once butter has melted add onion and pinch of salt. Sweat onions for about 2 minutes. Add sliced cabbage to pot and add another pinch of salt. Put lid on pot and cook for another minute. Remove lid and add the beef with pepper, to taste. Add parsley and begin to combine ingredients.
- Add remaining tablespoon of butter, noodles, and grain mustard and toss everything together, adding a little of the pasta water if needed. Serve immediately.
Similar categories: Courses & Meals Dinner Pizza & Pasta Beef Holidays & Occasions St. Patrick's Day