Chew fan Kathi Turner submitted this one-pot wonder recipe, fit for a cowboy or anyone!
- 1 Lb ground sirloin
- 3 Cups beef stock
- 3 Tablespoon dried minced garlic
- 4 Tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 Tablespoon Chiptole powder
- 1 can pinto beans
- 1 can black beans in chipotle sauce (like Bush's Black Bean Fiesta)
- 1 can fat-free refried beans
- 1 can stewed tomatoes (or Rotel tomatoes)
- 1 bunch cilantro (chopped)
- 1 Lb bag corn chips
- Saute ground beef until no longer pink. Add pinto & black beans, drained, and refried beans, stewed tomatoes, garlic, onion, chipotle pepper, and beef stock.
- Bring to a slow boil and reduce heat to a simmer for 30 minutes.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve with warm tortillas or fritos