Chew fan Kathi Turner submitted this one-pot wonder recipe, fit for a cowboy or anyone!
- step-by-step directions
- 1 Lb ground sirloin
- 3 Cups beef stock
- 3 Tablespoon dried minced garlic
- 4 Tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 Tablespoon Chiptole powder
- 1 can pinto beans
- 1 can black beans in chipotle sauce (like Bush's Black Bean Fiesta)
- 1 can fat-free refried beans
- 1 can stewed tomatoes (or Rotel tomatoes)
- 1 bunch cilantro (chopped)
- 1 Lb bag corn chips
- Saute ground beef until no longer pink. Add pinto & black beans, drained, and refried beans, stewed tomatoes, garlic, onion, chipotle pepper, and beef stock.
- Bring to a slow boil and reduce heat to a simmer for 30 minutes.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve with warm tortillas or fritos
Chicken Kabobs with Greek Village Salad
Grilled Grouper with Key Lime Mango Salsa
Leftover Meat 'n' Potato Ravioli
Spicy Roasted Head of Cauliflower
Grilled Shrimp with Bacon Jam
Tropical Grilled Shrimp Salad
Capri-Style Vegetable Salad
Grilled Calamari Chopped Salad with Chickpeas, Olives & Salami