Cranberry Orange Fizz
Clinton Kelly's Cranberry Claus Punch
- 2 Oranges (cut into 1/4-inch thick slices)
- 3 cups Cranberry Juice (chilled)
- 3/4 cup Orange Liqueur
- 2 bottles Champagne or Sparkling White Wine (chilled)
- 2/3 cup Frozen Cranberries (plus more for garnish)
- Place the orange slices in a single layer on a baking sheet or dish and freeze until solid, about 1 hour. Meanwhile, place a punch bowl in the freezer or refrigerator to chill.
- When ready to serve, place the cranberry juice and orange liqueur in the punch bowl and stir to combine. Add the sparkling wine or champagne. Float the frozen orange slices and cranberries in the punch. Serve in tall glasses, garnished with cranberry-spiked toothpicks.