Pour of glass of this to wow your guests at your holiday togetherness!
Cranberry Claus Punch
- 2 oranges (cut into 1/4 in thick slices)
- 3 cups cranberry juice (chilled)
- 3/4 cup orange liqueur
- 2 bottles Champagne or sparkling white wine (chilled)
- 2/3 cup frozen cranberries (plus more for garnish)
- Place the orange slices in a single layer on a baking sheet or dish and freeze until solid, about 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, place a punch bowl in the freezer or refrigerator to chill.
- When ready to serve, place the cranberry juice & orange liquor in the punch bowl and stir to combine.
- Add the sparkling wine or champagne. Float the frozen orange slices & cranberries in the punch.
- Serve over ice in tall glasses. Garnished with cranberry-spiked toothpicks.