Daphne Oz's Creamy Chipotle Cabbage Slaw
- 4 cups shredded Green Cabbage
- 1 cup shredded Purple Cabbage
- 2 medium Carrots (peeled and shredded)
- 1 small Red Onion (sliced very thin)
- 3 large Scallions (white and light green parts; sliced thin)
- 1 Jalapeno (minced; discard the seeds and ribs if you want less heat)
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 cup fresh Lime juice
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- 1 teaspoon ground Cumin
- 1 teaspoon Chipotle Powder
- Sea Salt and fresh-cracked Black Pepper
- Combine the cabbages, carrots, onion, scallions, and jalapeno in a large bowl. In a medium bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, yogurt, lime juice, honey, cumin, and chipotle powder together until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the dressing over the cabbage mixture and toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Allow to marinate at least 20 minutes before using.
- To store leftovers, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for up to 3 days.