Mario Batali and visiting guest, Office star Angela Kinsey, whipped up this french inspired dessert. Bon Appetit!
- step-by-step directions
- 1 1/2 4 Eggs 2 Cup Whole Milk 4 Tbsp Unsalted Butter (plus extra for pan) Salt and Pepper Filling: 3 Cups Mascarpone (room temperature) 4 Eggs 2 Cup Whole Milk 4 Tbsp Unsalted Butter (plus extra for pan) Salt and PepperFilling: 3 Cups Mascarpone (room temperature) Cup All-Purpose Flour 4 Eggs 2 Cup Whole Milk 4 Tbsp Unsalted Butter (plus extra for pan) Salt and PepperFilling: 3 Cups Mascarpone (room temperature)
- 3 Cups Heavy Cream (whipped to stiff peaks)
- 1 Tablespoon Cinnamon
- 1/2 Cup Maple Syrup
- 1/4 Cup super fine sugar
rate this recipe
- For the crepe batter: Place the flour in a mixing bowl. Add the eggs one at a time, whisking to combine. Add the milk bit by bit and whisk to combine until all the milk is incorporated. Season with salt and pepper. Allow the batter to stand for 20 minutes to an hour.
- Heat a 6-inch nonstick pan over high heat until hot and add a dab of butter. Turn the heat down to medium and pour 1 ½ tablespoons of batter into the pan. Cook until pale golden on the bottom, about 1 minute. Flip and cook just 5 or 10 seconds on the second side. Remove and set aside. Continue the process until all the batter has been used.
- In a large bowl, fold together mascarpone and whipped cream. Divide into two medium bowls, and fold the cinnamon and sugar into one batch and the maple syrup into the other.
- To build the cake, alternate layers of cinnamon mascarpone cream and maple syrup mascarpone cream in between layers of crepes, up to 20 layers.
Spring Quiche with Ham and Asparagus
Palak Paneer (Creamy Spiced Spinach with Cheese)
Pan-Seared Salmon with White Wine Butter Sauce, Broccoli and Sweet Potatoes
Broccoli Cheddar Oatmeal Bake
Roasted Chicken and Pimento Mac and Cheese
Fried Chocolate Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
Stout Ice cream
Foolproof Lemon Bars
Basic Roast Chicken
Herby Store Bought Tomato Sauce
Quick Tomato Sauce
Classic Tomato Sauce