Take a shortcut for this comforting dish by using store bought biscuits.
Crispy Chicken and Biscuits
- 6 boneless skinless Chicken Thighs
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and freshly cracked Black Pepper to taste
- store bought Refrigerated Biscuits
- 6 slices Cheddar Cheese
- Hot Sauce to serve
- Bread and Butter Pickles to serve
- For the Spicy Mayo:
- 1/3 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Hot Sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place chicken on a baking sheet and season with salt and pepper. Generously coat in olive oil and lay pieces flat. Bake for 45 minutes or until crispy. Remove from oven and top each piece with a slice of cheese. Return chicken to the oven if needed to melt.
- Meanwhile, cook biscuits according to package instructions.
- For the Spicy Mayo: In a small bowl, whisk mayonnaise and hot sauce together until incorporated.
- Cut biscuits in half and top with a piece of chicken and cheese. Spread spicy mayonnaise on the top biscuit and place on chicken. Garnish with pickles and hot sauce. Enjoy!