Clinton Kelly's Crispy Chicken and Biscuits
Spicy Chicken Thighs
Crispy Chicken and Biscuits Recipe: Take a shortcut for this comforting dish by using store bought biscuits.
- 6 boneless skinless Chicken Thighs
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and freshly cracked Black Pepper to taste
- store bought Refrigerated Biscuits
- 6 slices Cheddar Cheese
- Hot Sauce to serve
- Bread and Butter Pickles to serve
- For the Spicy Mayo:
- 1/3 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Hot Sauce
Michael and Clinton's Midnight Snacks - Part 1
6 boneless skinless Chicken Thighs
2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Salt and freshly cracked Black Pepper to taste
6 slices Cheddar Cheese
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place chicken on a baking sheet and season with salt and pepper. Generously coat in olive oil and lay pieces flat. Bake for 45 minutes or until crispy. Remove from oven and top each piece with a slice of cheese. Return chicken to the oven if needed to melt.
store bought Refrigerated Biscuits
Meanwhile, cook biscuits according to package instructions.
1/3 cup Mayonnaise
1 teaspoon Hot Sauce
For the Spicy Mayo: In a small bowl, whisk mayonnaise and hot sauce together until incorporated.
Hot Sauce to serve
Bread and Butter Pickles to serve
Cut biscuits in half and top with a piece of chicken and cheese. Spread spicy mayonnaise on the top biscuit and place on chicken. Garnish with pickles and hot sauce. Enjoy!
1. For very crispy chicken, overcook your chicken thighs a little bit until they reach the desired level of crispness.
2. Personalize your spicy mayo with your favorite brand of hot sauce.