Ron Badach's Crunchy Asian Slaw
- 1/2 head of Savoy Cabbage
- 1/2 head of Red Cabbage
- 1/2 Red Onion (thinly sliced)
- 1 handful of Cilantro (chopped)
- 2 Scallions (thinly sliced)
- handful of Baby Spinach
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Chili Oil
- 1/4 cup Rice Wine Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Sesame Oil
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 1/2 cup Mayo
- Cut cabbages in half, core, then thinly slice. Mix cabbage with onion, cilantro, scallions and spinach.
- Make a dressing by combining olive oil, chili oil, vinegar, sesame oil, honey and mayonnaise. Mix cabbage with dressing until fully incorporated.