Are you looking for something different to have for lunch today? Michael Symon's got just the thing.
- step-by-step directions
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 long Cuban rolls (split crosswise)
- 1 pound roasted pork (thinly sliced)
- 1 pound deli ham (thinly sliced)
- 5 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 jar pickles (to garnish)
- 5 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 5 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- Preheat griddle to medium heat. Brush griddle with olive oil.
- On a clean work surface, open the rolls. Layer the ham, roast pork, cheese, pickles, mayonnaise and mustard on each roll. Close the sandwiches and place on griddle. Place a brick or a weighted pan on top of the sandwiches. Cook until warmed through and cheese begins to melt, about 2 minutes, and then flip over and place brick on other side. Grill another two minutes. Remove sandwiches to a cutting board. Cut in half and serve.
Chicken Kabobs with Greek Village Salad
Grilled Grouper with Key Lime Mango Salsa
Leftover Meat 'n' Potato Ravioli
Spicy Roasted Head of Cauliflower
Grilled Shrimp with Bacon Jam
Tropical Grilled Shrimp Salad
Capri-Style Vegetable Salad
Grilled Calamari Chopped Salad with Chickpeas, Olives & Salami
Grilled Swordfish With Mojo
Stephen Smith's Meaty Cheesy Lasagna
Fried Chicken Sandwich with Brussels Sprouts Slaw