Are you looking for something different to have for lunch today? Michael Symon's got just the thing.
- step-by-step directions
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 long Cuban rolls (split crosswise)
- 1 pound roasted pork (thinly sliced)
- 1 pound deli ham (thinly sliced)
- 5 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 jar pickles (to garnish)
- 5 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 5 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- Preheat griddle to medium heat. Brush griddle with olive oil.
- On a clean work surface, open the rolls. Layer the ham, roast pork, cheese, pickles, mayonnaise and mustard on each roll. Close the sandwiches and place on griddle. Place a brick or a weighted pan on top of the sandwiches. Cook until warmed through and cheese begins to melt, about 2 minutes, and then flip over and place brick on other side. Grill another two minutes. Remove sandwiches to a cutting board. Cut in half and serve.
Skordalia and Roasted Beets
Rock Shrimp and Egg Sandwich
Apple Tarte Tatin
Buttermilk Semifreddo with Candied Peaches
Cast-Iron Blueberry Cobbler
Green Chicken Enchiladas
Savory Breakfast Cauliflower Bake
Sausage Gravy and Bacon Biscuits
Italian Egg Boat
Waffle Pies with Herbed Eggs
Chai Tea Oatmeal