Are you looking for something different to have for lunch today? Michael Symon's got just the thing.
- step-by-step directions
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 long Cuban rolls (split crosswise)
- 1 pound roasted pork (thinly sliced)
- 1 pound deli ham (thinly sliced)
- 5 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 jar pickles (to garnish)
- 5 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 5 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- Preheat griddle to medium heat. Brush griddle with olive oil.
- On a clean work surface, open the rolls. Layer the ham, roast pork, cheese, pickles, mayonnaise and mustard on each roll. Close the sandwiches and place on griddle. Place a brick or a weighted pan on top of the sandwiches. Cook until warmed through and cheese begins to melt, about 2 minutes, and then flip over and place brick on other side. Grill another two minutes. Remove sandwiches to a cutting board. Cut in half and serve.
rate this recipe
Cannelloni al Forno
Skordalia and Roasted Beets
Rock Shrimp and Egg Sandwich
Apple Tarte Tatin
Buttermilk Semifreddo with Candied Peaches
Cast-Iron Blueberry Cobbler
Green Chicken Enchiladas
Savory Breakfast Cauliflower Bake
Sausage Gravy and Bacon Biscuits
Italian Egg Boat