Stay Fit With With Savory Soup!
Kerri Glassman's Black Bean Soup
- 1/4 cup cubed avocado
- 1/4 cup grape tomatoes halved
- 2 teaspoon finely chopped red onion
- 1 teaspoon chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 cup canned organic black bean soup
- 1 oz shredded rotisserie chicken breast skin removed (about 1/4 cup)
- 2 tablespoon shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- Combine the avocado, tomatoes, red onion, cilantro, and lime juice in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Stir the soup and chicken in a small saucepan over medium heat. Cook, stirring, 2 minutes. Add the cheese, stirring constantly, and continue to cook until the cheese is melted.
- Top the soup with the avocado-tomato mixture and serve immediately.