Leave the fat, take the cannoli! Try this lighter version of a classic Italian dessert!
- step-by-step directions
- 1/2 Cup Ricotta
- 1/2 Cup Almond Cookiesbroken into pieces (approximately 2 cookies per serving)
- 2 tablespoons Honey or to taste
- Chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Slivered Almonds (for garnish)
- Cinnamon (optional)
- In a parfait glass, place 1/2 cup of almond cookie pieces.
- Add 1/2 cup ricotta, vanilla, chocolate chips and drizzle with honey.
- Top with slivered almonds and serve.
Lemon Chicken with Charred Pea Salad
Rhubarb Filled Pound Cake
Asparagus Vichyssoise with Shrimp Salad
German Potato Salad
Spicy Turkey Lime Soup
Korean BBQ Tacos
Polenta Souffle with Pecorino and Black Pepper
Maple Bacon Cupcakes
Buttermilk Roasted Chicken with Baby Arugula Salad
Strawberry Raspberry "Napoleons"
Lightened Up Turkey Patty Melt