Leave the fat, take the cannoli! Try this lighter version of a classic Italian dessert!
- step-by-step directions
- 1/2 Cup Ricotta
- 1/2 Cup Almond Cookiesbroken into pieces (approximately 2 cookies per serving)
- 2 tablespoons Honey or to taste
- Chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Slivered Almonds (for garnish)
- Cinnamon (optional)
- In a parfait glass, place 1/2 cup of almond cookie pieces.
- Add 1/2 cup ricotta, vanilla, chocolate chips and drizzle with honey.
- Top with slivered almonds and serve.
The Sweet and Spicy Burger
Quick Caprese Salad
Grilled Chicken with Mango BBQ Sauce
Fried Salami Provolone-Stuffed Hot Dog
Cherry Upside-Down Cake
Hazelnut-Crusted Swordfish Picatta with Charred Romano Beans
Spicy Peanut Grilled Chicken
Jerk Chicken Egg Rolls
Chilled Corn Soup with Ancho Chili Puree
Chimichurri Grilled Wings
Peach Pie Pinwheels
Crispy Ginger Thai Wings