Leave the fat, take the cannoli! Try this lighter version of a classic Italian dessert!
- step-by-step directions
- 1/2 Cup Ricotta
- 1/2 Cup Almond Cookiesbroken into pieces (approximately 2 cookies per serving)
- 2 tablespoons Honey or to taste
- Chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Slivered Almonds (for garnish)
- Cinnamon (optional)
- In a parfait glass, place 1/2 cup of almond cookie pieces.
- Add 1/2 cup ricotta, vanilla, chocolate chips and drizzle with honey.
- Top with slivered almonds and serve.
Jamaican Curry Patties
Sweet Potato, Corn and Wild Rice Enchiladas
Buttermilk Fried Chicken
No-Bake Cheesecake Bites Two Ways
Georgian Cheese Bread
Pork and Shaved Brussels Sprouts Skillet
Mexican Lentil Soup with Skillet Cornbread
Chocolate Hazelnut Rolls
Chicken Alfredo Pizza
Chicken and Herby Dumplings
Sweet Potato Chili Casserole
Apple Pie Cups