Leave the fat, take the cannoli! Try this lighter version of a classic Italian dessert!
- step-by-step directions
- 1/2 Cup Ricotta
- 1/2 Cup Almond Cookiesbroken into pieces (approximately 2 cookies per serving)
- 2 tablespoons Honey or to taste
- Chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Slivered Almonds (for garnish)
- Cinnamon (optional)
- In a parfait glass, place 1/2 cup of almond cookie pieces.
- Add 1/2 cup ricotta, vanilla, chocolate chips and drizzle with honey.
- Top with slivered almonds and serve.
Rock Shrimp and Egg Sandwich
Apple Tarte Tatin
Buttermilk Semifreddo with Candied Peaches
Cast-Iron Blueberry Cobbler
Green Chicken Enchiladas
Savory Breakfast Cauliflower Bake
Sausage Gravy and Bacon Biscuits
Italian Egg Boat
Waffle Pies with Herbed Eggs
Chai Tea Oatmeal