Leave the fat, take the cannoli! Try this lighter version of a classic Italian dessert!
- step-by-step directions
- 1/2 Cup Ricotta
- 1/2 Cup Almond Cookiesbroken into pieces (approximately 2 cookies per serving)
- 2 tablespoons Honey or to taste
- Chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Slivered Almonds (for garnish)
- Cinnamon (optional)
- In a parfait glass, place 1/2 cup of almond cookie pieces.
- Add 1/2 cup ricotta, vanilla, chocolate chips and drizzle with honey.
- Top with slivered almonds and serve.
Braised Lamb with Spring Vegetables
Peas and Carrots with Polenta
Asparagus & Cheese Tart
Spinach & Artichoke Puffs
Roast Chicken with Lemon-Sage Pan Sauce
Lemon-Sage Compound Butter
Grilled Veggie Burrito with Quinoa
Kale Pesto Naan Pizza
Almond Banana Bread
Carrot Ginger Soup
Shrimp and Plantains in Spicy Tomato Sauce