These chips are delicious but they are also good for you.
- step-by-step directions
- 1 1/2 cups packed kale cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine the kale, garlic, oil, and sesame seeds in a small bowl, tossing to coat. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Transfer to baking sheet. Note: The kale does not need to be in a single layer.
- Bake 15 to 17 minutes at 300 degrees F, until the kale is crisp and edges are browned.
Similar categories: Ingredients Vegetables Kale Courses & Meals Appetizers, Starters & Snacks Vegetable Appetizers Snacks Cuisine Vegetarian
Chicken Kabobs with Greek Village Salad
Grilled Grouper with Key Lime Mango Salsa
Leftover Meat 'n' Potato Ravioli
Spicy Roasted Head of Cauliflower
Grilled Shrimp with Bacon Jam
Tropical Grilled Shrimp Salad
Capri-Style Vegetable Salad
Grilled Calamari Chopped Salad with Chickpeas, Olives & Salami