These chips are delicious but they are also good for you.
- 1 1/2 cups packed kale cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine the kale, garlic, oil, and sesame seeds in a small bowl, tossing to coat. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Transfer to baking sheet. Note: The kale does not need to be in a single layer.
- Bake 15 to 17 minutes at 300 degrees F, until the kale is crisp and edges are browned.