Your Favorite Party Food But Healthier!
Daphne Oz's St. Louis Nachos
- 1 can Black beans (drained)
- 1/2 cup Bbq sauce (store bought)
- 1 Avocado (diced)
- 1 Mango (diced)
- 1 Jalapeno (diced)
- 1/4 cup chopped Mint
- Juice of 2 Limes
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese
- Tortilla Chips
- Combine the beans and the bbq sauce and add to a small sauce pot. Cook until just heated through.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese over the chips and place on a baking sheet and melt the cheese under the broiler.
- Combine the avocado, mango, jalapeno, mint, and lime juice in a small bowl.
- Assemble the nachos, placing the chips in a small cone then topping with the beans and avocado mixture. Repeat until the cone is full.